Friday, July 14, 2006

Stupid Stupid Me.


I should have known better. When will I learn you can count on exactly no one in the world.
YOU swore to me if I ever needed you, you would drop everything and be there for me. I needed you yesterday. I called for you and you turned your back on me. How could you do that? Maybe a better question would be, "Why did I ever believe you?"
You told me what I wanted to hear and I fell for it. I am such an idiot. I will never trust you again. You took my heart, soul, and trust and betrayed them all. You went from telling me you love me to telling me you love me as a friend to turning your back on me. I hate you right now. I thought you were different. You can tell yourself you are different from other men, but you are all the same. You got what you wanted and needed and now you have moved on. You have no idea how much damage you have left behind. I don't think you even care about it either. I know you read this sometimes and get mad at me for what I write, but guess what? I don't care. This is how I feel! These are my feelings and too bad if you don't like it. I am tired of appologizing for my feelings. There it is out there for all to read. Be mad all you want. Get over it. I have to.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I learned that quickly... as much as people say they are there for you, you have to do it all yourself. It's a sad rule, but hell. It's how it is. I hope you find some solace soon.

http://www.joecwik.com/2005/04/bar-blah.html