Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I am thinking about stopping to comment on blogs and in chat rooms. All it does is offend people. I guess no one gets my sense of humor. Who knew. I am thinking of stopping my blogs too. Again too many people upset. I am posting this here because I do not want to post it on my main blog. I don't want people to think it is just for attention. However I am sure I will get some of that too. I am so tired. I am tired of watching what I say and do to everyone. I am tired of walking on eggshells. I am tired of critizism (sp?). I am just plain tired. I am tired of being responsible for everything and blowing it all in the process. My children, house, finances, and life in general are one big mess. It is so bad I don't know where to start. I don't even know if I want to.

If you are reading this, thanks.

I am not looking for comments or attention. I just need to get it out.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't stop blogging hon! We all get negative feedback from time to time. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Life got in the way again. :) Come back any time!

ALRO said...

You can vent on me anytime ! :)

Heck - i'm a guy -- you can scream at me if you want... ;)hehe..

Paul Joe said...

It's true what melissa said just hang in there, people are people,and there are all sorts!

Hoochie Mama said...

Don't worry about what other people think of say! FUCK THEM!!! I've never been offended by you, and you tell me to Fuck off almost every week! :)

Joe C said...

Long time, no comment.
Feel free to comment on my shit whenever you wish.