Friday, September 15, 2006

I have no use for men. They are all a bunch of liars. They will say whatever they think you want to hear. Then when push comes to shove, they run away as quick as they can. They use you and throw you away. But God forbid they need something else. Then they come crawling back and trying to sweet talk you into it. If they don't do that, then they will turn it around and try to find a way to make everything your fault. I don't usually use this blog to participate in things but I am making an exception to the rule this time. I am sending out a huge FUCK YOU ALL!!!! TO ALL OF THE MALE SPECIES OUT THERE. I refuse to be used and abused anymore. To hell with all of you.

5 comments:

tomax7 said...

awww honey you don't mean that...i'm sorry, i didn't know it was our anniversary.

Tell ya what, the boys and i will buy you some flowers, I think Kmart has them plastic ones on sale.

You are always harping about me spending money, so now when I decide to be frugal (we can use them over and over again) you go ballistic.

Oh wait, I should have known, it is that "time" of month again.

*sigh*

hockeyman said...

Come on let us have another chance... please it won't happen again. I know it started with adam back in the garden but we've changed.. we have reformed we listen to women, help them through tough times... sure we make mistakes but we are working through the issues

Happy lets make love friday

guttergirl said...

Thanks guys. You have redeemed yourselves. I will give you ONE MORE last chance. Don't blow it.

Thanks for making me smile

JQ75 said...

Hey girl, you can't condemn the whole species. It's true, there are too many players out there.

BUT there are a few old fashioned guys out there who grew up learning manners and respect.

Of course we got married to manipulative bitches who screwed us over so bad we're leary about getting near any more females.

So I feel your pain.

It's too bad the players and bitches can't get together and leave the good people alone to get together.

Wouldn't that be nice? Smile girl, and hope, maybe we'll find the right people, OK?

JQ75 said...

Oh BTW, check out this song, you may like it Single.