Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I was doing so well. I hadn't cried in over a week. I actually thought I might make it. I thought the sun was peeking through.


WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!



It is all falling apart. Do you know what it feels like to think no one wants you? Not only is it a blow to your ego, it hurts alot.
My husband told me not to hug him anymore because apparently I hurt him when I hug him (physically not emotionally). I am not that big of a person. He is still bigger than me. How is that possible.
Then my "friend" told me he loves Ms. Perfect and will never love me that way. Ouch.
Then a person I thought might be interested in me announces to me he has the hots for another friend of mine. She is tall, thin and blonde. How can you compete with that? I guess I read all those people wrong. I really thought at least one of them could love me.


Why do I bother even getting up in the morning. It is just a huge waste of time. I can be replaced by a maid and a calendar. Why should I even bother trying. I think I will just give up. All the fight has gone out of me. I just can't care anymore.


I am done

1 comment:

Leigh said...

*hugs* Your not alone in this world you know. You sound like you are having a week like I am. Take a deep breath and put that one foot in front of the other one and keep moving. You will get through this, it is just a bump in the road. Everything happens for a reason. You Mr Right is out there. Trust me!!