Thursday, June 01, 2006

We had a big fight yesterday. Okay, a heated discussion. On the plus side, I think we settled some stuff. As a best friend, I am thrilled for him, as an ex lover, I am devastated. I think he finally gets it. I think I will get through this. Time will tell. I am not ready to meet HER yet. Maybe in the future. Who knows. I feel a little better today.Cross your fingers I will get through it. I am tired of being sad and crying. I don't want to anymore.
Yesterday someone said to me, if I don't start smiling they are going to staple a smile on my face. I am going to try my hardest to smile more. How does that saying go?

"DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET YOU DOWN" I am going to try to stay strong and BREATHE. (thanks Leigh).

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I know how it goes. TRUST ME.