Monday, June 05, 2006

It is the start to a new week. I am trying to stay positive, but my emotions are all over the map. I have been called nosy. That hurt. Now I am trying not to ask questions about anything. I was very cold this morning. Not rude, just distant. He hinted around for a hug, but I didn't cave. Maybe I will get through this. I try not to let myself think that he used me. Sometimes the hurt comes and it will cross my mind. I guess in a way, I used him too. Two lost souls. Maybe that is just all garbage. I just don't know. Part of me wants to go back in time to the flirting and joking around. The carefree times. Part of me thinks I should just walk away. I have a feeling that once he is employed again, he will disappear from my life. He won't need me anymore. For all his talk about being his best friend, I somehow wonder if that is true. He will have a job and his girlfriend. What will he need me for. We won't go out as couples so I probably won't see him anymore. Maybe the cosmics think that is the way it should be.

No comments: